Shipping & Orders
Delivery is free. We deliver only to New Zealand addresses, home or businesses where someone can sign for the order.
2 to 3 working days. Rural delivery may take longer.
Trying On Your New Footwear
Please try on your new footwear on a carpet. Please read the fitting and care notes.
If you are not fully satisfied, you may within 14 days, return your footwear for a full refund. Excludes items purchased on sale.
You may exchange your footwear. You will need to pay to return your item; we will pay to deliver your repalcement; any payment adjustments will be made.
- We can only accept returns if the footwear is in new condition; this means it is not soiled, worn or marked in anyway.
- You will need to pay to return your item, we will pay to deliver your replacement.
- You must return your purchase receipt and complete the enclosed return form.
- Inform us by email or phone of your return.
- Please protect the original shoebox by returning in the outer box in which the footwear was delivered.
- If the footwear is returned without the original box or the original box is damaged, a re-boxing fee of $8.00 is charged.
- Please use a traceable courier.
Address for Returns
The Birkenstock Shop
Shop 8, Station Square