Terms & Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
- Trying On Your New Footwear
- Returns Policy
- Special Orders
- Overseas Purchases
- Counterfeit Warning
This website is operated by Brittain Wynyard & Co. Ltd. Official New Zealand partner of Birkenstock Germany. All New Zealand import duties and taxes have been paid on these products. We deliver only to New Zealand addresses.
When you buy from Birkenstock New Zealand you get full product support and after sale service. All products are covered by Manufacturers Warranty or within the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act .
Articles on these pages are generally in stock. If not, you will be advised when in stock with the option to buy.
Payment by Visa or Mastercard
Credit Card details are processed by DPS Payment Express one of New Zealands largest and most trusted processors. No Credit Card details are stored by us.
Delivery is free. We deliver only to New Zealand addresses, home or businesses where someone can sign for the order.
2-5 business days. If you have not received your order within 5 business days please contact us on 09 377 2622
Trying On Your New Footwear
Please try on your new footwear on a carpet. Please read the fitting and care notes.
If you are not fully satisfied, you may within 14 days, return your footwear for a full refund. Excludes special orders and items purchased on sale.
You may exchange your footwear. You will need to pay to return your item; we will pay to deliver your repalcement; any payment adjustments will be made.
- We can only accept returns if the footwear is in new condition; this means it is not soiled, worn or marked in anyway.
- You will need to pay to return your item, we will pay to deliver your replacement.
- You must return your purchase receipt and complete the enclosed return form.
- Inform us by email or phone of your return.
- Please protect the original shoebox by returning in the outer box in which the footwear was delivered.
- If the footwear is returned without the original box or the original box is damaged, a re-boxing fee of $8.00 is charged.
- Please use a traceable courier.
Address for Returns
8 Station Square
If you purchase your Birkenstock shoes overseas we cannot refund or exchange. We are the New Zealand distributors of Birkenstock only and operate as a company separate to other suppliers and retailers internationally. If you wish to return purchases you will need to contact the original retailer. We have no control over the policies of retailers internationally so are unable to influence their decisions.
We have been made aware that counterfeit Birkenstock's are being sold in various places around the world on market stalls, Ebay, and Trade Me. We cannot be held responsible in anyway for these products.